Looking for an easy way to put a CB antenna on your Jeep? The Accessories Unlimited tail light antenna mount is an excellent lightweight mount that installs easily. This aluminum mount installs on 1998-2006 Jeep wranglers and best of all there’s no need to drill holes in the tub or your Jeep! The mount installs behind either the driver or passenger tail light for a clean look. The included 18′ CB coax has a detachable PL259 that makes routing the cable easy.
The mount in this kit is a polished 3003 improved strength alloy aluminum. The mount includes a 18′ coax cable with right angle weather resistant stud and quick on PL259 connector. This antenna kit is designed to mount on 1998-2006 Jeeps that have external tail lights. Features 8 1/2″ polished aluminum, dual 1/2″ hole mounting plate. Great for mounting two antennas or an antenna and off road flag.
The antenna coax is an 18 foot Terminator coax. It includes a weather resistant ring connector to attach to the mount and a FME to PL259 connector for the radio end. This type of connector makes it much easier to route the coax from the antenna to your CB radio. You usually won’t have much slack in the cable going from the back of the Jeep to the front. If you do, remember to route it in a wide oval or figure 8. Winding it up in a tight coil will cause a high SWR.
- Fits behind the tail lights using the existing mounting hardware
- Made with rugged polished 3003 improved strength alloy aluminum
- 18′ terminator CB coax with FME to PL259 connector
- Works with 1998 – 2006 Jeep Wranglers
- Includes 3/8″ x 24 threaded stud
- Includes instructions
- If your Jeep does not have a metal roof, you will want a NGP antenna system: PCA35 Tail Light Mount, K4
- Antenna Stud, NGPC1 NGP Coax, and a NGP antenna such as the LGX.