The Cobra® 19DXIV Compact CB Radio is a simple, practical two-way radio that is easily installed in vehicles without lots of extra space. The Cobra® 19 DX IV is small enough that it can be installed under the dashboard or console close to floor or any other convenient mounting point.
The Cobra® 19DXIV is a great CB radio for anyone that wants a smaller radio with good audio, a PA and isn’t worried about having many other features. This compact CB radio puts out the same 4 watts as other larger models. Features include combination Signal/RF meter, public address capability, instant emergency channels, Cobra® CA73 CB microphone, and a bright easy to read display. The Cobra® 19 DX IV’s electronic tuning will keep you locked on channel, eliminating frequency drift that is common with other manufacturer’s CB radios.
For no-nonsense over the road communication in a modern looking stylish package go with a Cobra® 19 DX IV 40 channel CB from CB World!
19 DX IV Features:
- Stylized Design – Reflecting the trends in new vehicle designs, sculpted features and muted graphics which give it a dynamic look that will compliment any of today’s vehicles
- Compact Design – Easily installed into most cars and trucks
- Illuminated LCD Display – Allows high visibility of display
- RF Gain – Adjusts receiver sensitivity to match incoming signal – Allows you to decrease sensitivity for strong signals and increase sensitivity for weak ones
- Electronic Tuning – Precisely tunes all 40 CB channels
- Instant Channel 9/19 – Instant access from any channel to Emergency Channel 9 and Information Channel 19
- Combination S/RF Meter – Indicates incoming signal strength and output RF power output
- CB/PA Switch – Selects CB operation or public address (PA) operation for communication outside of the vehicle with PA horn (not supplied)
- 4 Pin Screw-On Mic Connector
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot Cord – Contoured microphone with dynamic voice response circuitry
- Power – On/Off and volume control
- Squelch Control – Eliminates background noise in the absence of a signal
- Unit Dimensions – 1 7/8″ H x 4 1/2″ W x 6 7/8″ D
- Unit Weight – 1 pound 3.9 ounces
- Microphone Type – 4 Pin Screw-On Dynamic
- Frequency Control – Phase Lock Loop Synthesizer (PLL)
- RF Output Power – 4 Watts (Maximum FCC allowed)
- CB Channels – 40 channels (26.965 to 27.405 MHz)
What’s included in the box:
- 19 DX IV CB Radio
- CB microphone
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Owner’s manual
- Power Cord (with 2 amp glass fuse)
The Cobra® 19 DX IV radio measures a minimal 1 7/8″ H x 6 3/4″ W x 6 7/8″ D.
This is a small, ultra-compact CB radio good for installing in vehicles with less space in the cab such as newer cars and smaller pickups.
The power cable for this radio is permanently attached to the back of the radio. You will need to route the cable from the mounting location to the power source.
The 19 DX IV includes a mounting bracket and hardware. The radio attaches to its mounting bracket with two 6mm thumb screws.
If you’d like to use this as a base station radio, check out the PS3 power supply.
Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center’s article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.