The Cobra® HH 50 WX ST is a great handheld CB radio that will keep you in contact with NOAA weather updates as well as other CB radio users. The HH 50 WX ST handheld incorporates Cobra’s Soundtracker ® technology for greatly improved sound quality in transmission and reception. As with all handheld CB radios, the range on this radio in real-world situations will be about 2-4 miles.
Keeping in contact while on the go in and out of your vehicle is what makes the Cobra® HH 50 WX ST handheld CB radio shine. The HH 50 WX ST operates on AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries and come with a 12 volt DC adapter for use in the car. The HH 50 WX ST outputs the FCC limit of four watts of power. You can literally take your radio communications almost anywhere for peace of mind or just keeping in touch Cobra’s handheld two-way radios are an excellent choice for easier CB communications.
Batteries are not included with the HH 50 WX ST and will have to be purchase separately. If you are looking for a speaker mic for this radio, check out the KSPM1.
Looking for a case? The HHRT50 fits nicely in the BC126W if you remove the clip on the back of the radio and it adds protection.
Whats in the Box
- HH 50 WX ST handheld CB radio
- Rubber antenna
- Removable belt clip
- DC in-vehicle cigarette power cord
- Instruction manual
- SoundTracker ® System that reduces noise up to 90%
- Full Power Allowed (4 watts) with 40 Channels and 10 N.O.A.A. Weather Channels
- Compact and Rugged for Good Portability
- High/Low power saver
- Flashing low battery indicator
- Backlit Display
- Dual Watch (You can Monitor 2 Channels of Your Choice)
- Full 40 Channel Scan ( You Can Find out Where People are Talking)
- External DC or Battery Operation (Includes Cigarette Lighter Cord)
- Charging jack & speaker microphone (not included) jack
- Uses 9 “AA” Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries (not included)
- (CA45CB ) – AC Wall Charger Cobra® Handheld Radios – not included
- Two year warranty
Additional Note: If you would like this radio with a magnet mount option, check out the HHRT50.
Need a Headset?
Need an Additional Microphone?
Connector Information: Twin 3.5 mm stereo 2.5mm mic